Best Cosmetic Dentist in Anthem, AZ
People seek cosmetic dentistry for a variety of reasons. We all want that perfect smile and sometimes no matter how well we take care of our teeth, just a little something extra is needed to give us the look we desire. Some simply want a younger look, and cosmetic dentistry is like a dental facelift that can instantly “reverse” the natural aging process of the teeth. Others, may have unattractive teeth and have always felt self-conscious because of them. Cosmetic dentistry can correct and repair these insecurities and give you something to smile about.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry describes the use of dental procedures to improve the appearance of one’s teeth, smile and face. When classifying cosmetic dentistry keep in mind that the procedures are usually elective or desired treatments or services, and insurance will not fully cover these treatments. Therefore, prices of individual cosmetic procedures can oftentimes be an out of pocket expense.
Knowing exactly what Cosmetic dentistry is can help determine if it’s fit for you. More well-known procedures are whitening and veneers, but modern dentistry offers a wide variety of treatment options for people seeking to enhance their smile. From subtle changes to major repairs, Dr. Darren Flowers can perform a variety of procedures to improve the appearance of your teeth. Cosmetic work can be the fortune you are looking for when other solutions, which may be acceptable health-wise are simply not as good-looking or functional. In many cases, a combination of techniques is required to deliver the best results and it’s your personal preference and goals for your mouth that will determine the course of action.
Many treatments today last longer than previous treatments and can improve oral problems such as your bite. There are many cosmetic treatments currently in use.
- Teeth Whitening: Perhaps the most common cosmetic dentistry procedure and recommended to work better than most over the counter products. Whitening can do wonders for badly stained teeth. Everyone’s Teeth are often stained by our daily choices and bleaching the teeth can enhance the appearance of any smile.
- Inlays: Also known as indirect fillings, inlays are made from porcelain or composite materials that are long lasting, yet considered cosmetic. Inlays are created in a dental laboratory before being fit and adhesively bonded into place, giving your tooth a more natural look.
- Composite Bonding: Broken, chipped, discolored or decayed teeth can be repaired or have their appearance corrected by this procedure. A dental composite material that looks of enamel is applied to the surface of the tooth, where it is then shaped and contoured and finally hardened with a high-intensity light. Bonding lasts several years and can be used to close spaces between teeth or cover the outside surface of the tooth, resulting in a blended, natural restoration.
- Dental Veneers: Composite or porcelain laminates that are adhesively bonded to the surface of the tooth to correct and repair chips and cracks. The procedure can improve a worn appearance and can whiten severely stained or discolored teeth, close gaps, and correct a crooked smile without the need for braces. Veneers help create a more attractive or youthful looking smile.
- Dental Impacts: An artificial tooth root replacement that are used as part of a prosthetic in dentistry in order to compensate for tooth loss. The result is often a more youthful appearance and enhanced smile.
- Crowns: Also known as caps, they cover the tooth to restore it to its normal shape and appearance. Crowns are used in cases where other procedures will not be effective. They have the longest life expectancy of all cosmetic restorations, but are time consuming.
There is no doubt that many of these procedures are excellent options, but how about the cost? That largely depends on the procedure, dentist, where you live and of course the desired results. Dr. Flowers can give you the appearance your mouth craves. When your teeth are at their best, even your self-esteem and confidence are given a glowing boost and, ultimately, how you feel is most important.
Dr. Darren Flowers is well known for his many dental talents and is experienced in all areas of cosmetic dentistry. Serving his dental patients with the best options, and best care he is the best choice for your cosmetic dental care. When choosing to better the appearance of your mouth and teeth, the next step is to contact us and together we can begin to transform your smile.
Call us at (623) 551-8000
Email us at email@example.com.